Business Energy Claims are delighted to be expanding our team, inviting Salespeople to submit applications for the open positions within our Sales Team. If you are interested in joining our fantastic team, please submit your CV to [email protected]
Business Energy Claims are a leading niche specialist claims management company, and are looking to recruit an experienced B2B Energy Salesperson to join their rapidly growing team based near Newcastle upon Tyne.
Comprised of a team of energy and legal experts, Business Energy Claims are helping businesses to recover hidden commissions and losses from the mis-selling of energy contracts.
The successful candidates will join a quickly growing business that is currently pursuing an exciting growth strategy. It is expected that any recruit will get an opportunity to develop and make a broad contribution to the growth of the business.
As one of our first hires in the commercial team, you’ll have a proven track record with B2B Energy sales and will play a key role in shaping how we sell at Business Energy Claims.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in Energy B2B sales with a fast-growing company;
- You’re commercially focused and able to prioritise effectively to drive revenue and achieve targets;
- You’re comfortable with both outbound and inbound selling relating to Business Energy and closing multiple opportunities in a month;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results;
- You will be operating in a dynamic team, so need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- You will have the ability to execute independently and can prioritise workload while communicating clearly and openly with your manager;
- You are driven not only by individual performance but also by the desire to see your team succeed.
- 20 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- Opportunities for progression within the business
- Company Laptop
Application deadline: 15/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 basic, £100,000 OTE