We’ve recently welcomed a new member to our team to support the growth of our business. Meet our commercial litigation paralegal, Hannah Stewart!
Here, Hannah discusses her role with us, her aspirations and what she enjoys doing in her spare time.
1)What was your first ever job?
I worked at the Marsden Grotto as a waitress and barmaid.
2) Why did you want to join Business Energy Claims?
After reading stories about businesses being mis-sold energy, I wanted to help rectify their situation and help people receive justice.
3) Tell us a bit about your role?
I negotiate with brokers in order to achieve the best possible settlement for our clients. I also liaise with our associated law firms to ensure every case we have is progressing to the end goal of settlement.
4) What do you hope to achieve at Business Energy Claims?
I hope to aid Business Energy Claims in its mission to spread the word about this far too common misjustice and help businesses recover their hidden commission fees.
5) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Determined, kind and lovely.
6) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
That everything happens for a reason.
7) What are the values that drive you?
Respect and honesty.
8) What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
I enjoy baking. I’m often found in the kitchen whipping up some sweet treats for my friends and family.
9) Tell us something about you that would surprise people?
I love Harry Potter and lots of other nerdy things.
10) If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
I would like to be able to read minds. I’m quite a nosey person so knowing what somebody was thinking is just too good of an opportunity to miss.